Subject: Re: GUI + Iconify
From: Andy Gibson <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 20:40:00 -0000

On Wednesday 26-Nov-97 at 21:23:26, a nutter named Alastair Murray
had wet pants when they typed about `GUI + Iconify'.
>As I said a bit ago...
>I had problems with the Easylife iconify command so I used the GUI
>extension to make my own iconification.
>However whereas before if I iconified an AMOS program, I could run
>another, quit it and then return to the original, using the GUI
>extension I can't run another AMOS program....
>Is there a solution to this?
>-Murray

It  is  a  well  known  fact  that two Amos compiled jobbies won't run
together at the same time, but, yes there is a solution. Code in Blitz
instead :)

Jesting of course....

I have a util here which patches compiled jobbies to allow them to run
together (as many as you want i think, as long as you patch each one).

I  think  it's  called  Amos  Patch or summot! I think Mush has it and
Aminet  too.  If  you  have  any  trouble getting hold of it, email me
privately and I'll attach it for ya m8 :)

Hope this has been of some help?

cya, Andy Gibson

-- 
 ___________________________________ ________________________________
|  _     _                          |                                |
| (-)/\//_)\/    AGAS Productions   |    #cONTACT mE fOR mORE iNFO#    |
|   Gibson_/           9T7          |    #oN aREA51 rELEASES aLSO!#    |
|                                   |                                |
|    [email-masked]       |        cOMING sOON'ish         |
|                                   |        *Roswell Gfx Adv*         |
|     -=<(aka SKiDZ/A51)>=-         |              9T8               |
|___________________________________|________________________________|